Sunday, December 9, 2012

Olena Kostevych



Olena Kostevych

An incredible performer and a knockout!

Olena Kostevych is a pistol shooter from Ukraine who has won three olympic medals. It's strange how she drifts into my attention every so often when I get interested to watch pistol shooting.  She's always there in the top women. It's easy to think of her as an ordinary person, which is interesting. I wonder how different she is than the competitor on tv. There aren't many people I know by name and admire, but know almost nothing about. She's a stranger. Maybe she's a total super bitch. From what I saw on the olympics, just from watching her shoot, I'm 99 percent sure she's awesome. Maybe people really are that transparent. I like to think so. She makes for a very enjoyable drawing, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment