Sunday, December 2, 2012

Welcome! A Holiday Miracle!

Welcome to the official blog of JR, aka JamesRDesign, aka cooljamesx1, aka DJ etc., where I want to share what I think of as the things that flow out of me like water to wear down the stone hearts in the world. I'm talking about art, but less controversially termed design. But really it must be nameless-- it is, most accurately, only activity. When I am quiet, the activity flows out.

"Boredom is very important. Boredom is the root of any good idea" -Francisco Clemente

And so the tao te ching tells us as well:

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"


In light of the holidays I'll get thing started with my recently completed holiday card stencil:


Guess which of your favorite sunday school characters are represented! Don't buy a signed set from my Etsy store ( www.etsy.com/shop/jamesrdesign ) or you'll burn in an imaginary jail forever. As if death isn't scary enough. And that's what Christmas is all about!

 j/k Christmas is a chance to remind people that you care about how cool they think you are.

next time,

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment